We’re Hiring – Executive Assistant (Part-Time)
Executive Assistant – Part-Time (15-20 hours/week)
Summary: One Iowa is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant based in Des Moines. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Executive Director and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate executive communications duties including taking calls; responding to emails; and interfacing with supporters, donors, etc.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents for billing, donations, etc. through data entry
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and maintaining office logistics
- Enter accounts payable and accounts receivable into system
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of education and 2+ years of experience in an administrative role. Equivalent years of education and experience accepted.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Please send resume, cover letter, availability, and salary requirement to [email protected] by Friday, May 26th.